VERSION_GetLinkedDllVersion bug fix

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Mon Dec 13 20:22:59 CST 2004

>I just tried Ivan's patch on my program, and get the same insufficient
>version
>error that I was getting with the original, unpatched, version. My
>original patch did not have this problem.
Why don't you add a few traces to see what's going on? I've already explained
that your orginal patch is wrong. Also check the versions of the dlls that the
function is calling, and the winver setting.

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega, senza costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it