Includes: x11drv

Rémi Assailly remi.assailly at free.fr
Tue Dec 14 13:09:32 CST 2004

Jon Griffiths wrote :

>Hi,
>
>x11drv: 8 includes removed.
>
>Cheers,
>Jon
>
>   +dlls/x11drv/text.c dlls/x11drv/window.c dlls/x11drv/winpos.c
>    dlls/x11drv/x11ddraw.c
>    Remove uneeded headers to reduce uneeded rebuilds.

Hi Jon,

As I am working on x11drv I can tell you some things : win.h is declared
in x11drv.h so if you want to remove it, remove it from all files.
But I think it is not a good idea : win.h is one of the header files
which need to be moved so I think it is better to keep #include "win.h"
where it is needed. It will be easier to find files which need
definitions in win.h. For example you removed win.h from window.c which
use the structure WND.
I also noticed that you removed wingdi.h from x11ddraw.c. wingdi.h is
declared in gdi.h which is a header file which need to be moved too ! So
when we get rid of gdi.h we'll must redeclare wingdi.h in x11ddraw.c

Regards
Rémi