Approving of the WINEprobe initiative

Christian Britz cbritz at gmx.net
Mon Dec 20 23:06:45 CST 2004

Scott Ritchie schrieb:

>So, yes, I support the PortWINE initiative.  :)

PortWine would be a GREAT name, english or german! :-)

Liebe Schwaben, please consider this... ;-)

BTW: I would be very happy if our community could give them some
"official" seal or mention... Especially because they seem to have some
focus on the public sector. Did you know that the public sector is
already the leading free software user in germany? Sometimes public
authorities aren't that bad at all... ;-)

Regards
Christian
Hessen ;-)
Germany