AppDB TODO update: Templates

Chris Morgan chmorgan at charter.net
Wed Dec 22 12:46:13 CST 2004

I think you are covering the appropriate mailing lists.  If you'd like to chat in real-time about hacking appdb, channel #winehackers on irc.freenode.net is a good place. Tony, Jon and myself are frequently there and chat at least every other day about appdb related things.

About the templates, is this what Jeremy did in the lostwages archive(www.winehq.org/cvsweb/lostwages)?  I wasn't too familiar with the changes he made and thought it would be good to discuss things prior to making such large changes to the appdb code.  Anything that improves the design is more than welcome.

Chris