AppDB TODO update: Templates

Stefan Pflüger stefan at homepage4us.de
Wed Dec 22 18:40:08 CST 2004

> Search engines don't like dynamic pages. So using the lostwages way
> would really be preferred.
> And we're trying to get rid of the tables and use CSS positioning. So
> don't count on those. Al tough it won't change the main idea I think.
>
> Paul

Well one could easily ship around the search engine problem by
a) Using mod_rewrite or
b) Setting a var and including index.php from those files

I'd prefer getting any HTML code out of appdb into the templates to make
it easy to fully change the design without touching any line of PHP code.

Changes in the design won't change anything in the concept.

Stefan