Looking for a Wine consultant

Raetus Egli regli at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:33:58 CST 2004

I am sending this message for a friend of mine.

I am the head of a company that is trying to migrate a VB6 system on WinNT
to Linux.  We would like to use this application under Debian Sarge using
Wine.   If you have experience in porting VB6 applications using Wine and
have some free time to consult with an in-house developer it would be
greatly appreciated.  We would like to get the project up and running as
soon as possible.  If you are interested please get back to me at
pyadegar at honeymae.com as soon as possible.

Thanks.