AppDB Templates

Stefan Pflüger stefan at homepage4us.de
Thu Dec 23 19:02:39 CST 2004

Hello,

I attached my really simple template class that mainly replaces special
tags in template files by some reasonable text.

The file should go to appdb/include/template.php.

I already rewrote most of index.php to use the template class, I'll
submit a seperate patch for that when finished.
The same then needs to be done for every PHP file in appdb/ and
appdb/admin as well as some files in include/, for example include/menu.php.

In the end, the whole design will be changeable by editing some
HTML-like template files in appdb/template/.

Stefan