safedisc update

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 15:17:06 CST 2004

Hello geeks,
I've got safedisc and ntoskrnl to load, unfortunately safedisc throws an exception as soon as it
starts, so I'll be learning x86 assembly (cool!) soon to try and work this out.
I've got ntoskrnl with all the correct prototypes for safedisc, and I've added some definitions to
our include/winternl.h so ntoskrnl can build. Unfortunately quite a few structs are needed to
compile one of the functions (IofCompleteRequest), so as I don't have time to add them right now
it's commented out.
These patches are strictly work in progress, but as I'll be away for a few days I'm posting them
here just in case someone wants to play with them, I would also like to know if I'm adding the
definitions to the winternl.h stuct correctly (For example, is it OK to have all the structs for
ntoskrnl in the same place?).
If anyone feels the temptation to fix the header so IofCompleteRequest compiles, please go ahead
and do it.
Comments/suggestions/whatever highly welcome.
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/nonsolomicrosoft/header.diff
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/nonsolomicrosoft/ntoskrnl.diff

Ivan.