MSI: free allocated buffers

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 28 05:23:45 CST 2004

Joris Huizer wrote:

> The other daty I saw a lot of patches changing things like
>   if (buffer)
>     HeapFree(GetProcessHeap(),0,buffer);
>   HeapFree(GetProcessHeap(),0,buffer);
>
> Why are you adding new code with the if() statement in place again?

Note all these patches were written by Aric, and I mostly didn't modify
them before sending them.  When they're all applied and synch'ed up with
what we have internally (which is almost the case), I'll start fixing up
the problems that merging them has caused... unless they're rejected
first ;)

Mike