[OLE #16] Comment out an assert, as we don't yet implement IRemUnknown

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Dec 28 12:21:30 CST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:30:42 +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> $ find|xargs grep FIXME|wc -l
>   11011
> $ find|xargs grep fixme|wc -l
>      83
>
> Might be good to keep it that way...

Hmm? I'm not sure what you're saying, sorry. The lowercase fixmes just
look better inside a comment, IMHO, and there are so many that spamming
the user with debug chatter is silly: we already know that we have to fix
it :)

I guess the ERR could become a FIXME but it's not really a situation that
should be fixed. It's an erroneous situation the code may sometimes get
into because of problems elsewhere. So I think the ERR should stay.

thanks -mike