NLS/IME functions

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at users.berlios.de
Thu Dec 30 06:32:48 CST 2004

Hi,
I'm still trying to figure out how nls/ime functions are placed in windows
systems to fix up the patch I sent some days ago.
I haven't had the time to find out if YuGiOh calls GetProcAddress (because
isn't mine, it's of a friend of mine which is trying to get it working, so I
need him to test), so I'm fooling around checking for a way to fix this up.

At least Win98's and Win2k's user32.dll have the functions defined into
winnls32.h, also if they are defined as compatibility with winnt3.
At the moment on wine these functions are commented out also as stubs so they
are completely missing.

On Windows I'm not able to find a winnls32.dll which is instead present on
wine, and seems to define similar functions (but they are quite all
spec-stubs, but three functions which are defined (stubbing), without a STUB
trace.

How should be this done? Implement stub-functions for every nls/ime function?
Or simply ignore them for now?

Thanks for the time,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò