WineConf movie

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Tue Feb 10 02:29:30 CST 2004

Hi guys I'm back home. WineConf has been a profound experience for me.
Thank you all.

It is my intention to edit a  4-7 minutes of a WineConf2004 movie. to
post on the web.
I am browsing through the 8 hours of WineConf videos and I need your help:

Please from the top of your head, be totally associative, what are the
couple of moments you most remember / where profoundly moved by, at
WineConf2004?

I will try and use every ones feelings that way to guide me through the
edit process. I'm not sure it will make it easer but it looks like a
short cut.

Free Life
Boaz