WineConf movie

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Feb 10 07:51:01 CST 2004

On February 10, 2004 03:29 am, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> Please from the top of your head, be totally associative, what are the
> couple of moments you most remember / where profoundly moved by, at
> WineConf2004?

I'd try to look at the funny bits. In terms of actual content, the most
interesting is Alexandre presentation. But beyond that, people don't watch
videos to get a lot of hard core information (for that we have the web site).
The best IMO is if you just ignore content and include things that just look
funny/cool/interesting. Be superficial. Very superficial.

--
Dimi.