widl function pointers

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Feb 11 18:51:50 CST 2004

Ove Kaaven <ovek at arcticnet.no> writes:

> Incidentally, that means I also reversed his indentation suppression of
> the arguments of these function pointers, but I don't see the "old"
> indentation as a problem - after all, MIDL does not suppress indentation
> of function pointer arguments, why should widl?
>
> But I could probably submit a patch with Alexandre's indentation changes
> preserved if he's really attached to it.

I don't really care about the indentation, but the reason for the
change was so that we could use the proper type in the METHODS macro
without having to add special support for escaping EOLs. Your patch
avoids this issue by declaring function pointers as void*, but I'm not
sure I agree that this is the right thing to do.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com