Is there an opensource MIDL?

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Thu Feb 12 17:43:44 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm putting up a cross-compilation environment for Qt/Win
(Professional/Enterprise) so that it could be built (and the applications
using it!) with crossmingw32 (http://www.ibib.waw.pl/~winnie).

In order to enable myself (and other people) to "natively" use ActiveX (and
thus ActiveQT), I guess I need to find an IDL compiler, right? I think that
Qt needs it for ActiveQT...

Do you folks, by any chance, know of an opensource midl compiler that I could
use in my packages? Or is there something at least semi-functional in the
works somewhere?

My web searches didn't turn up with anything...

Thanks,
Kuba Ober
PS. Please CC replies to me as I'm not on wine-devel