Getopt - was Re: problem on the Cygwin port

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 13 12:15:58 CST 2004

Hi,
I've done some further checks and it appears that getopt_long is not broken...
It seems to have a conflict with the definition of our own implementation in libwine_port (file getopt1.c).
If I rename the latter, glibc's getopt_long works fine again. So I guess it's more a linking issue.
Bye,
Christian