Setup .inf files

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Feb 15 16:24:01 CST 2004

I actually already sent in a patch for InstallHinfSection().  You guys should
submit your changes to wine when you put them in Reactos, duplicating work is
foolish.

The sections I'd like to use are the RunPreSetupCommands/RunPostSetupCommands
ones.  These execute programs before and after the installation of an inf
file is processed, at least as far as I can tell.  This would allow for
running the rundll32 commands to register dll's.

Chris