lostwages/templates/en search.template

Jeremy Newman jnewman at winehq.org
Mon Feb 16 11:21:37 CST 2004

I was hoping nobody as attached to htdig. I was down to running it only
one a week. It would take more than 24 hours to spider the site. I got
in this morning and found htdig sucking up 90% cpu on the server, got
mad, threw things at it, sought counseling, then murdered the thing.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at winehq.org>