Is there a more important work?

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Feb 16 12:45:45 CST 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Zimler Attila wrote:

> As previously noted in list, regedit delete patch is accepted. I think
> next I will try to implement regedit key rename support, and treeview
> refresh (on the modified part of the branch). Is it ok or there is a
> more important work to do?

That's perfect, let's get regedit out of the way, so we can move
the configuration to the registry. Now, before you do the treeview
refresh, please note that for new/delete key we don't need it. What
we need there (as I've already explained) is to mirror the operations
directly on the treeview.

--
Dimi.