regedit : exporting keys

Vincent Pelletier subdino2004 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 17 15:32:05 CST 2004

I'm curently working on #824 bug (\0 character is added to REG_MULTI_SZ
registry values) and while hunting it I found that regedit uses it's own
function to write to a file instead of using the RegSaveKey API.
Although it shouldn't solve the bug, it should be interesting to use the
API.

I also got 2 bugs with the export function :
- the "save as" window got a square shape, not a rectangle (right side
cuted, down one too downward)
- regedit always exports the whole hive, not only subkeys & values

Vincent Pelletier