winetest updates

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Feb 18 08:16:18 CST 2004

On February 18, 2004 04:36 am, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> +Usage: winetest [OPTION]...\n\n\
> +  -c       console mode, no GUI\n\
> +  -h       print this message and exit\n\
> +  -q       quiet mode, no output at all\n\
> +  -o FILE  put report into FILE, do not submit\n\
> +  -s FILE  submit FILE, do not run tests\n\
> +  -t TAG   include TAG of characters [-.0-9a-zA-Z] in the report\n");

Cool. So I guess for automatic testing we use -q.
Would be nice to have another parameter, say -a bob at corp.com
to specify the email address of the guy running the
program. This way, we have something to (1) identify the
output, and (2) to contact them in case of problems.
This would be useful for people donating boxes to the
test pool, they would specify the email only once.
Or maybe we should read it from the registry? Or both?

--
Dimi.