need some info about Wine

pooja barmola poojabarmola at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:15:21 CST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello sir ,
          myself is working on linux platform. I want to execute the applications that run on windows , to be executed on linux platform.
[1] did the application like IVR (commercial software for linux) will work on this Wine for linux.
[2] similarly Automatic call distributor could be executed on linux.

[3] could you please tell me the full dependencies for Wine and the installation guide for Wine & the configuration info to execute the application.
Kindly reply me soon , otherwise I will have to develop on my own efforts.
Thanking you
Pooja