PATCH wine/controls/button.c paint_button() : "style" range checking

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Feb 19 15:48:13 CST 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:55:19 +0100, Vincent Pelletier wrote:
> Btw, I suggest adding the source path (relative to wine's root of
> course) & function name in every error message, at least when run in
> trace mode. (I can take care of it if necessary.)

I don't think there's any need for that - a trace message typically
includes the function name. You can use tools/findfunc or the tags feature
of your editor to find the relevant part of the code.

I know the Wine sources seem rather large and confusing at first, but you
do get used to it fast - promise! The last thing we want is for logs to
become even more unwieldy though, they are already large enough.

thanks -mike