MAPI

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Fri Feb 20 07:07:58 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:27:02PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> i've seen that mapi is currently not implemented. Well, I'd like
> to sit down and code it, but I require several tools for that:

AFAIK, the network format isn't documented anywhere. Ethereal is trying
to dissect some of it, but there are lots of "This may be wrong.",
"DISSECT_UNKNOWN" and "Unknown string.". In case you want to look at
the network side of it: The code is in packet-dcerpc-mapi.c

 Ciao
  Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>