rebar issues

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sat Feb 21 07:19:47 CST 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:10:09 +1100, Matt Chapman wrote:
> However, I'm not sure I understand the original code (i.e. initial cx in
> REBAR_Layout = header only for the !RBBS_FIXED_SIZE case), and hence
> don't know whether this will break something else.  Can anyone comment?

Hi Matt,

Are you sure the bug isn't that RBBS_FIXED_SIZE should be set somewhere
and isn't (or that this field is used in more than just that case)?

There is a great little set of programs called Control Spy floating around
the net which acts as a workout for the common controls library, you might
want to get hold of that (I have a copy if you can't find it via google)
and see if the rebar always behaves correctly even with your fix.

Reading the code and MSDN some more to better understand the code would be
a good plan as well.

thanks -mike