Outreach to local governments considering Linux

hatky hatky at hatky.myz.info
Sun Feb 22 10:38:17 CST 2004

> I would like to start by creating a page at winehq.org that
> has information for towns considering migrating to Linux
> (links to feasability studies done by other cities come to mind).
> If nobody's opposed, I'll submit a patch to add that
> (though it may take a while, I'm fighting RSI again).

It sound like a nice start but probably the full deal of migrating to linux
will be out of winehq.org's scope.
I know the minestry of treasury in Israel is examining and recemending moving
to linux, after supporting the porting and distribution of open office to
Hebrew:
(http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-2838038,00.html)

But wine lakes Hebrew support because it doesn't fully implement BIDI......
(CrossWavers see a biz opportunity?)

Well, I am just saying good idea, gives new focus

Hakty.