"oleaut32"="builtin" crash on OCX hosting with ATL

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Mon Feb 23 06:14:35 CST 2004

Hi Marcus

Do you need a little(est) test with full source code that hosts an OCX
(The OCX is IE but I can change it if you need). It is written with
ATL/WTL. It will work fine with: "oleaut32"="native" but will crash with
"oleaut32"="builtin". I also have a winelib that crashes the same (same
code), but contact me personally if you need the source for that. (I
could post the .exe.so with full debug info)

I would give it a shut, but it will only be months from now. It didn't
look very simple, but maybe I am wrong about that.

Free Life
Boaz