Mixing native and bulitin DLL (MSVCRT)

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 24 05:43:24 CST 2004

Hallo,

I am trying to debug a problem with builtin MSVCRT. Is there any easy way to
deviate calls from builtin msvcrt to native msvcrt.

At present I have renamed native msvcrt in the wine system directory.

Then in the builtin msvcrt I call a function and for that function I do a
LoadLibrary(<renamed native msvcrt>) and a
GetProcAddress(hinstofrenamendmsvcrt,<original function) to finally call
that procedure.

I experimented with the forwards in the spec file, but didn't succeed.

Is there any easier way?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de