More msvcrt scanf tests

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 24 09:36:24 CST 2004

    Alexandre> Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
    >> + todo_wine ok(strstr(buffer,"e+008") != 0,"Sprintf different
    >> \"%s\"\n",buffer); +
    >> sprintf(buffer,I64x,(ULONGLONG)0xffffffffffffffff);

    Alexandre> Long long constants are not portable, you need to compute
    Alexandre> them from long constants.

The wine code is sprankled with LONGLONG constants, e.g.:

dlls/oleaut32/variant.c:        LONGLONG     lVal = -1;

Where is the code in this test suite supposed to differ  from the code in
the rest of wine? It's supposed to be compiled against the wine windows
headers.
#include "wine/test.h"
-> #include <windef.h>
-> #include <winnt.h>
and there
#ifndef _ULONGLONG_
#define _ULONGLONG_
typedef signed __int64   LONGLONG,   *PLONGLONG;
typedef unsigned __int64 ULONGLONG,  *PULONGLONG;
#endif

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de