Screenshot description

Paul van Schayck info at wwwdesign.tmfweb.nl
Wed Feb 25 04:56:06 CST 2004

Hey,

Wouldn't it be nice to have a description of every screen at the
screenshot page of winehq.com? To know what you see, I don't know half the
programs I see on those screens.

I have made a patch for the site file. The patch needs a a description.txt
file inside /images/shots/ in this form:
[screen# out of the filename]|[screen dexcription] Example:
"1|Wine doing default Windows programs"

Next descriptions on a new line.

I've not edited the template but the patch adds a $des_[#] to the
available vars.

This is my first attemp to do something for winehq. So, are you interested
in descriptions for screenshots?

Regards,

Paul van Schayck