Congradulations - windef.h

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Jan 2 11:37:37 CST 2004

On January 1, 2004 08:43 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> You still haven't answered the real question: why
> wouldn't it work to have them in winegcc?

There's no reason it shouldn't work. However, if we have
a lot of defines, it becomes a bit hard to maintain them
embedded in winegcc. Also, it would allow people to use
gcc directly instead of winegcc (for whatever reason).
It would be a wine/ header, and to be honest, I can't see
any fundamental reason why we can't have a few well defined
wine/ private headers. I'm on the fence on this issue, I
don't need the header myself, but I can see a decent
argument why you'd want to externalize these things out
of winegcc...

--
Dimi.