DMUSIC: my latest work

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jan 2 17:08:41 CST 2004

Rok Mandeljc <rok.mandeljc at email.si> writes:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I finally found some time to organise my dmusic work of last two months
> in useful patch. Dmusic is now DX9 compatible, we have almost fully
> implemented (but not working :( )

The dmusic_common.c thing is wrong, you can't use the same source file
in multiple dlls, this won't build properly. Also you should not
include private header files from other dlls, if definitions really
have to be shared they should be in a common header somewhere in
include/ or include/wine, though in most cases you should be able to
avoid that.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com