netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 21:50:04 CST 2004

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> As I said already, IMO the file I/O stuff should go
> in the kernel. The
> current approach is broken, as you noted in your
> FIXMEs.

File I/O, fine.  But how about named pipes?
Mailslots?  They are implemented with nearly the same
SMBs, and belong in kernel32 or ntdll.  netapi32 needs
'em too, for these two functions.

I'll be happy to address the FIXMEs, but the most
egregious of them (potential buffer overruns) are
still in the Wine tree--I modified the existing code,
and fixed some of them as I was at it.  This isn't an
argument to get this stuff committed as-is.  I just
want to find out what direction to take, so that this
can be committed.

> Yes it breaks parallel makes.

Okay, I'll put it into a static lib.

--Juan