Winex cvs

David Hammerton david at transgaming.com
Sat Jan 3 13:00:31 CST 2004

Hi Peter,

I'm guessing that you are probably using the sourceforge cvs - which it
looks like we accidentally imported rewind into. That would explain why
there is no d3d8 / d3d9. I'll remove the rewind import from sourceforge
in a tick.

Out of curiosity, where did you go that directed you to sourceforge? Is
it some place that we have not updated?

I suggest you check out www.transgaming.com and www.trasngaming.org
(the later hosts CVS) if you wish to get the CVS version of WineX.

Also, many people on this list would probably prefer it if you emailed
the WineX-Devel list (hosted at www.transgaming.org) in the future.

David

--
David Hammerton