netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Jan 3 15:24:00 CST 2004

On January 3, 2004 01:35 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Oops, I agree this is confusing. In this case I mean the Linux kernel,
> this stuff cannot be done efficiently in user space.

Of course this stuff should be in the kernel (ideally, we should get
the entire wine server in the kernel :)), but what about a fallback
for boxes that don't have that in there? Even if we do the work now
(to push things into the kernel), it will be a few years before we
can expect people to have it available on their boxes...

--
Dimi.