PATCH: Fix DLL constructors on OpenBSD

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Jan 3 17:39:26 CST 2004

wiml at underhill.hhhh.org (Wim Lewis) writes:

> What is it that _init() does on Linux, that the DLL init code needs
> to run first? I'd be interested in trying to write an autoconf test
> or something, if possible.

I believe there was a problem with constructors being called in
reverse link order. Also any object file of the dll can potentially
have a .init section which would then break badly. Anyway, that
constructor stuff is going to change, because we need to intercept
constructors and run them from the dll entry point. I'm working on a
patch to do that, which will hopefully solve your problem at the same
time.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com