Will DCOM98 be pulled?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Mon Jan 5 09:47:32 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 15:16, Robert Shearman wrote:
> That's lucky, because I was going to work on that. I thought about moving
> all of the typelib stuff to a library (because ITypeLib and ICreateTypeLib
> must be part of the same object), so that we could use it from widl as part
> of the build process.

Well, this guy has no history of Wine contribution other than the
_putenv unit tests so don't scrub it from your todo list yet. Let's wait
until we see the code. Still, he has been seemingly been making good
progress. He wants our TLBs to be exactly the same as the windows ones,
the _putenv tests were part of making MIDL work correctly again on Wine.

> I have a load of code that implements NdrClientCall2 (what's the difference
> between NdrClientCall and NdrClientCall2?). I am just starting work on
> NdrServerCall2/NdrStubCall2.

I have no idea, I expect I just misremembered the name actually.

thanks -mike