no keyboard events in ddraw application.

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Jan 6 12:15:28 CST 2004

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:53:01 -0600, Aric Stewart wrote:
> if you place them into a desktop then it works fine. I am unfamiliar
> enough with that level of the windowing code that i am unsure how to fix
> it right.

I think the reason we make these windows unmanaged is because they don't
have window borders - if you can figure out a patch to allow them to be
managed that would go some way towards fixing this issue I think (though
fullscreened apps would still require some more work).

The tricky bit is being able to tell the difference between windows
created for toplevel windows by the app and stuff like menu popups,
tooltips etc.