dll name length (was: Windows dll replacement with Linux library)

Dan Timis timis at museresearch.com
Tue Jan 6 21:04:29 CST 2004

I finally figured out what my problem was.  If the name of the library
is "USBUtils" it works, if it is "USBDeviceUtils" it doesn't.  Actually
the max length I can use is 11 characters.  That is probably 15
characters including ".dll"

In my config file all filesystems are "win95"  The version is "nt40"

Is there any way to configure wine to support longer names?

Thanks,

Dan Timis
Sounds Just Right, Inc.