widl patch

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Tue Jan 6 21:45:59 CST 2004

tir, 06.01.2004 kl. 23.16 skrev Alexandre Julliard:
> Ove Kaaven <ovek at arcticnet.no> writes:
>
> > Log:
> > Added rules to parse library, coclass, dispinterface, and module
> > definitions, and a number of attributes, and cleaned up a few things.
> > Started on a typelib generation framework.
>
> This breaks compilation of shobjidl.idl, because it makes 'id' a
> keyword but there are some functions arguments named 'id' in that
> file. We could of course change the names, but the Windows version of
> that file uses the same names so it looks like an incompatibility
> with MIDL.

You can just add it to the list of these occurrences I keep in the
"ident" rule (around line 494 in parser.y after patching). Or I can
resubmit with it added if you like. (And I realize such a list isn't
particularly clean, but it's kinda difficult to have an independent
namespace for attributes without making the parser a lot more complex.)