exception outside of stack limits

Robert Lunnon bobl at optushome.com.au
Sun Jan 11 16:40:48 CST 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 07:22, Robert Lunnon wrote:
> There is a warning in signal_i368.c
>
> WARN( "exception outside of stack limits in thread %04lx eip %08lx esp
> %08lx stack %p-%p\n",
>                    GetCurrentThreadId(), EIP_sig(sigcontext),
>

> Can anyone tell me what this "means" in terms of what would have to go
> wrong to generate this warning ??

Hmm answered my own questions apparently my Solaris signal handling patches
never made it into the CVS. Under Solaris there are two Stack pointers to be
saved across contexts, wine saves only one (The Wrong one). Now a related
question

Signal handling has changed a bit since June when I last produced a port, now
the regs are saved into a structure of type vm86plus_struct, I need to modify
this structure to create storage for the extra element, problem is I can't
seem to find the declaration of this structure anywhere ??

Can anyone tell me where this declaration is ?

Bob