Will function advapi32.dll.RegOpenUserClassesRoot will be implemented?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Jan 14 16:02:40 CST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:51:13 +0200, MediaHost (TM) wrote:
> Well, I guess, that there are people actively developing...It might be
> easier for them to get a fix done...

It wouldn't be too hard to stub it. Wine doesn't really have any of the
multi-user APIs implemented, there seems little point when you we can just
pretend we're a single user system and let the underlying OS deal with
multi-user capabilities.

If I were you I'd just make this function return HKEY_LOCAL_USER and
ignore which user was requested, assuming that would satisfy the spec