Wine User's guide : using Windows ODBC driver manager seems to work

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Thu Jan 15 00:23:59 CST 2004

Yes it works. My QA tested it throughly with MSSQL driver and there are
no reported problems.
The best way to go is a free download from Microsoft. mdac_typ.exe .
Just Install it under wine and off you go. Also many MS applications
Install them (like office).
Than in system folder find cliconfig.exe & odbcad32.exe put them on the
desktop. These are the same apps from the windows control panel. (you do
have .exe associate with wine! yes?)