Html Help

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Jan 16 08:54:43 CST 2004

On January 10, 2004 12:42 am, Acke Carlsson wrote:
> Heavy based on Chris Morgan's winebrowser i cut/paste a winehh, to use a
> Unix chm-file viewer. It works when there is no space in the path. How to
> do the transform from windows path to Unix path right?

This is getting a bit out of hand. We can't have a wineXXX for every
XXX-type application, it's too much. What we need is a winelauncher
app, that knows how to start different types of apps. Like so:

winelauncher browser ...other args...

There are other generic app types that may qualify: text editors,
file managers, whathaveyou.

--
Dimi.