Partial MDI rewrite

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jan 16 17:19:43 CST 2004

Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> Changelog:
>     Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com>
>     Merge the MDI and common window creation code. Change a way
>     MDI children are managed in MDIClient.
>     Add support for MDICREATESTRUCT A<->W conversions.
>     Add support for WM_MDIREFRESHMENU.

The critical section thing worries me, especially since you are doing
things that may require sending messages in there. I think you should
use the normal USER lock when locking is really necessary; note that
anything that is only accessed from the window procedure doesn't need
locking at all.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com