DPA_Create/Search may be missing

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 18 18:51:24 CST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> The link fails with both the Visual C++ 6 import library, and the one
> from the very latest Microsoft SDK (downloaded this week). So I'm not
> sure such a 'correct' import lib exists.

I checked in more details and with the import library that comes from
the latest Microsoft SDK, it's only DPA_Create which is missing.
DPA_Search is there and links fine.

So we could compromise: use GetProcAddress() on DPA_Create and link
normally to DPA_Search. This way the test compiles with MSVC and we
still get to test the ordinal imports.

I'll submit a patch (tomorrow morning).

                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.