/dlls/gdi/freetype.c breakage

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Mon Jan 19 04:08:09 CST 2004

The following patch to dlls/gdi/freetype.c

  revision 1.52
  date: 2004/01/18 23:35:13;  author: julliard;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -4
  Use the exported FONTENUMPROCW as parameter in the EnumDeviceFonts
  driver function instead of defining a private function type.

breaks compilation

  freetype.c:2521: error: syntax error before "DEVICEFONTENUMPROC"
  freetype.c: In function `WineEngEnumFonts':
  freetype.c:2522: error: number of arguments doesn't match prototype
  gdi_private.h:220: error: prototype declaration

on a system with FreeType 2.1.4 and XFree86 4.3.0.

The problem seems that DEVICEFONTENUMPROC is not defined, though on some
of my other test boxes with slightly different versions of FreeType, I did
not see this problem.

http://www.rtp.freebsd.org/~gerald/config.h contains the config.h file
from autoconf.

Gerald