UXTHEME regression [was Re: install problems IE with fresh winehq wine-20031212-1fc1winehq.i686.rpm]

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Jan 21 03:07:50 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 06:57, jds wrote:
> 0x40fc2453 (UXTHEME.DLL.GetThemeSysString+0x4e3 in UXTHEME.DLL): incl   0x0(%esi)
> Wine-dbg>quit

A large UXTHEME update was committed in the last few days. It appears
this causes the IE installer to crash. I'm currently bogged down with
exams, it'll go on my list of regressions to track down and nail, but
may take a few days or weeks, depending on how things go here. For now
I'd suggest using 20031212, CVS is highly unstable and iesetup regresses
all the time at the moment.

I've copied this one to wine-devel as well so Kevin can see the crash.

thanks -mike