Systray integration patch

Martin Garton martin at wrasse.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 04:44:54 CST 2004

> I maintain that patch - does it no longer apply? I noted a single merge
> conflict when I recently updated CVS but it's trivial to fix. Is this
> the issue?

I got:

1 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file dlls/shell32/systray.c.rej
5 out of 16 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file dlls/x11drv/window.c.rej

The systray.c problem is just in comments.
The others are not (don't appear to be from my inexperienced perspective)
trivial.

Maybe I'm using an old version of the patch. Is there somewhere where the
latest version lives?

Regards,
Martin.