LockResource16 in ole32.dll

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Fri Jan 23 10:57:54 CST 2004

> From: Dmitry Timoshkov
>
> Then it's better to fix LoadAcceleratorsA/W to use a proper allocator
> and use the same aproach in both Wine and ReactOS.
>
> But in that case you have to write a test case which works at least
> on NT/2000 and Wine.

Another idea just popped up: the basic problem we're having is
translating the handle passed in to a table containing the accelerator
entries. How about using CopyAcceleratorTableA/W to do that? This
function is designed to do that job and is located in user32. That dll
is not shared between Wine and ReactOS anyway, so we can mess around in
it anyway we like without disturbing Wine.

Ge van Geldorp.